WHAT TO EXPECT
Our Guidelines for the Nursery and children’s church on Sunday morning.
- The Nursery is open during the Sunday morning services immediately following special music after praise and worship.
- Our classrooms will be open at 09:45 am each Sunday morning; this will give chance to parents and guardians to attend Sunday school.
- Only class room teachers and volunteers are allowed in the classroom.
- All children need to be checked in at the classroom by a parent or legal guardian.
- Please pick your children up immediately after the adult service.
- If your child has any special care requirements and any food allergies, please let the teachers know immediately.
- Please do not bring your child to class if he or she is sick, or has contagious symptoms. We cannot accept a child with any symptoms of fever, diarrhea, or other illnesses.
- We are not allowed to administer any type of medication. You can give medication at any time during service by coming to the classroom.
- Please label all of your child’s bags and/or belongings with their name.
Our Nursery is not merely a babysitting service.
Babies may not be able to understand biblical facts, but they perceive some of the basic principles of His word – such as the goodness and the love of God. We know that you will find our Nursery to be a safe, enjoyable and loving experience for your baby.
Toddler Classes are dedicated to Ministering the Word of God to children. We use a variety of teaching methods such as puppets, object lessons, visuals, crafts, and Bible lessons. Our program also includes music, We also provide a light snack and bathroom breaks. Our Classes are designed to provide quality ministry and a creative and safe environment for your child. I know that your child will find our classes to be an enjoyable and loving experience.